BEWATT RAFFLE – REGISTRATION RAFFLE FOR THE E-BIKE MEETING ORGANIZED BY MICHELIN AT THE BASSELLA RACE
BEWATT RAFFLE – MICHELIN E-MTB MEET-UP AT LA BASSELLA RACE
Bewatt raffles the registration to the meeting organized by Michelin on Saturday, February 11, during the first day of the Enduro Bassella Race to participate with a BEWATT e-bike. The meeting will have a route of about 38km with a drop of 750 meters and an estimated time of 3 hours.
The requirements to participate are:
1. Follow Bewatt's account on Instagram.
2. Follow the Michelin Spain account.
3. Follow the BassellaRace account.
4. Fill out the form found in the url of the publication.
5. Give a "like" on the giveaway publication.
The draw will be active from Sunday, January 29, 2023 until Monday, February 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. The winner will be communicated by stories on Monday, February 6 and will be generated through the random winner selection program “App Sorteos” https://app-sorteos.com/es/apps/sorteados
BE WATT , S.L. with address at Avda. de la Industria 3, Tres Cantos (Madrid) with CIF- B-88425194, e-mail: email@example.com
Raffle: Registration left MICHELIN e-wild in the Bassella Race.
1. To participate in the draw, you will have to follow our profile (official Bewatt), that of Michelin Spain and Bassella Race on Instagram, give a "like" to the publication of the draw and have filled out the form linked to the url provided.
2. To participate in the draw you will have to be of legal age and reside in Spain.
3. Any user who follows the Instagram account of BEWATT, MICHELIN ESPAÑA, BASSELLA RACE and who has correctly completed the registration form before MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2023 until 5:00 p.m. is considered for the draw.
4. Those people who follow us or who have done so outside the period established in the previous point are excluded from the draw.
5. BEWATT reserves the right to carry out the necessary checks in order to avoid duplication of participation, as well as to eliminate participants who do not meet the aforementioned requirements or who participate fraudulently, such as through the use of bots or automatic systems. . It will proceed to verify that the winner completed the form.
6. Draw procedure: all Instagram accounts will be taken into account until February 6, 2023 until 5:00 p.m. that have completed the form. The winner will be announced by stories on BEWATT's Instagram profile through a video. The winner will be chosen through the random winner selection program "App Sorteos" https://app-sorteos.com/es/apps/sorteados on Monday, January 6.
7. We will contact the winner of the draw through an e-mail that has been provided in the form. In the event that the winner does not answer within 2 days, the prize will be declared void and in no case can a substitute be transferred.
8. It will not be possible to specify the day and time. Well, it is scheduled for Saturday, February 11 at 10:00 a.m.
9. Tax regulations. In the case of raffles in Spain, Law 35/2006 on Personal Income Tax would apply; Royal Decree No. 439/2007, of March 30, approving the Personal Income Tax Regulations; Law 13/2011, of May 27, on Gambling Regulation and Law 27/2014, of November 27, on Company Tax Royal Decree 3059/1966 of December 1, which approves the Text or consolidated of tax rates. Thus, in accordance with current regulations, the prizes are subject to withholding or payment on account of 19% as long as their withholding base is greater than €300.
10. General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Disassociation from RRSS: THE platform through which the winner of the draw is announced does not sponsor, endorse or administer the draw.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. It is governed by Spanish Legislation and will be, regardless of the proper forum that may correspond, the courts and tribunals of Madrid Capital.
13. Participation in this draw implies acceptance of these regulatory bases.