GLOBAL WARRANTY POLICY
Our priority is to satisfy the needs of our riders with the most innovative products. For this reason, we are pleased to offer one of the guarantee policies in accordance with the quality of our products:
- We offer a 5-year frame warranty to the original owner against structural defects in materials and workmanship on ALL BEWATT brand frame models. This includes seatstays and chainstays on full suspension bikes.
- For the rest of assembly products (components and accessories) the guarantee is 2 years, excluding material wear and tear.
Our full policy, with full terms and conditions, is included below. It applies to all BEWATT products that have been sold since July 1, 2021.
- BEWATT Brand Frames and Framesets: BEWATT warrants the structural integrity of the frame or frameset to the original purchaser for a period of five (5) years* from the date of original purchase. This definition does not include painting or graphics. Frameset means a BEWATT brand frame equipped with a BEWATT brand rigid fork. The definition of frame or frame assembly does not include suspension forks or suspension parts. The frame includes seatstays and chainstays on both hardtail and full suspension models.
- Components, equipment, textiles and helmets of the BEWATT brand, and paint and graphics: 2-year warranty from the date of original purchase, excluding material wear and tear.
- BEWATT brand batteries equipped in electric bicycles, e-scooters, e-surfs, e-skates: 2-year warranty from the date of original purchase or up to 300 charge cycles, whichever comes first. Batteries are designed to retain up to 75% of their original capacity during that time.
- BEWATT brand wheels: 2-year guarantee* from the date of original purchase, excluding material wear and tear.
Select the country to download the policy in your local language. (EN/ IS)
Before your first use, please read the manual(s) provided with each product. It contains important information regarding safety, assembly, use and maintenance. To provide the best experience within the BEWATT ecosystem, we have designed a Tech Center specialized in innovation and development. It is an optimal space to solve customer doubts and incidents, as well as fine-tune their BEWATT models.
We have prior learning thanks to our BEWATT Academy where owners can take advantage of our facilities and our team of professionals from whom they will receive complete information on how to use their BEWATT product, how to charge it and maintain it properly. Without forgetting a detailed explanation on how to configure our own app.
What does our Warranty cover? As we have explained in detail, BEWATT warrants products for a limited time from the date of original purchase against material defects as long as they are used in accordance with BEWATT's published guidelines. Guidelines include, but are not limited to, information contained in technical specifications, user manuals, and service communications.
Original purchase means the product was first purchased new from BEWATT.
General terms of our Guarantee
To benefit from our Guarantee, the original invoice provided by BEWATT is necessary. In any case, BEWATT reserves the right to limit the warranty service if misuse of the product is considered, this will be determined by our Tech Center.
During the term of the Warranty, BEWATT will repair the Product or, at BEWATT's option, replace it with the same Product or the most similar Product available at that time. This is because we do not store inventory indefinitely, so we may not have the exact replacement part or exact color available. If you choose to replace the Product, you must return the old Product to BEWATT before the replacement is provided unless otherwise agreed in writing by BEWATT. You will not be charged for shipping the Product to BEWATT or for receiving any replacement product, nor will you be charged for any labor charges incurred in processing the Warranty.
What does this Warranty not cover? The Warranty will be considered void in the following circumstances and does not apply to damage caused by:
- Improper assembly or installation of external BEWATT products.
- Crash, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- Alteration or incorrect installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for the Product or incompatible with it.
- Lack of maintenance or service at the proper intervals according to the user manual provided with the product.
- Product wear or misuse.
What do we consider wear? Wear and tear refers to damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. For example, even with proper maintenance, eventually the cassette and chain will wear out and need to be replaced, which is not covered under warranty. The same goes for scratches and other potential damage to your BEWATT Product's paint or graphics that may result from normal wear and tear and exposure to the elements. Over time, it may also develop slight creaking or other noises while in use, which usually means it needs maintenance. Components or parts that wear out are not covered by this Warranty. All of this is subject to review by our Tech Center technicians.
Start of the Guarantee process. The first step is to contact our Tech Center. The product will be inspected and the steps to follow will be determined. You can find contact information at the end of this document or on our website.