Controller - who is the data controller?
Identity: Be Watt S.L.
Registered office: Avda. Industria, nº3. C.P.28760. Tres Cantos. Madrid.
E-mail: email@example.com Contacto: José Luis Segura
Contact: José Luis Segura
Domain name: bewatt.com
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Managing the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically sending communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Be Watt S.L., by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Sending commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transference of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data - What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Be Watt S.L. we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Be Watt S.L. from any liability in this regard.
- Nevertheless, Be Watt S.L. may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic bulletins (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which they may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and cause obstruction of processes they wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Be Watt S.L.
Data Retention Period - How long will we keep your data?
Be Watt S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods
Recipients: To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Be Watt S.L. such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Be Watt S.L., has signed the corresponding data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Be Watt S.L. in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security - What security measures do we put in place to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the Be Watt S.L. servers
- Encryption of the information on Be Watt S.L.'s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user's data by third parties.
- In those cases, in which Be Watt S.L. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Be Watt S.L.'s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Be Watt S.L. is processing personal data concerning you
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Be Watt S.L. will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can address any claim derived from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies